Multi-amplification is regarded as the pinnacle of the audio world. The term refers to dividing the musical spectrum into several distinct bands and handling each of these using a dedicated power amplifier and directly connected speaker unit. Such a system is necessarily more complex, but when configured and adjusted properly, it can achieve sound reproduction on a scale that is not possible by any other means. Configuring a multi-amplified system affords truly one of the greatest pleasures of audio.
The Digital Frequency Dividing Network DF-55 represents a full model change of the model DF-45. A high-speed, high-precision DSP further minimizes any calculation errors, implementing accurate filtering of the highest order. Each bandwidth is handled by a dedicated divider unit, and a full array of functions including frequencydividing filters with 96 dB/octave attenuation, delay and delay compensation, level control, and phase switching are implemented in the digital domain.
- Channel divider units with high-speed DSP for fully digital signal processing
- Standard configuration allows 4-channel (4-way) system setup
- 59selectable cutoff frequency points
- Highly accurate 96 dB/octave attenuation slope
- Time alignment function allows delay time setting in 0.5-cm steps
- Delaycompensator offsets signal delays in filter circuitry
- Further refined MDS++D/A converter
- Output mode can be set to monophonic specifications